Thursday, October 22, 2015

Loki's Afoot plus Cotton Jones and the Peach Kings #music

I wish I was talking about Tom Hiddleston, because I wouldn't mind him wandering around in my vicinity. But I'm referring to the proper Loki, the god of mischief. The last 24 hours have been a comedy of errors and malfeasances.

1. My boss and I got in a blowout fight over a miscommunication, that culminated in an additional three squabbles and an "I love you dearly" before I took for a baked good and dart-throwing.

2. I broke my wine opener in the cork. The second one this week. Apparently I've lost the Midas touch. (Um, how many mythology references can I use today?)

3. Cut my hand open using a knife to open the wine.

4. Walked Sophie down the drugstore for bandaids. Left with biotin (to make my hair grow faster #regret) and a new wine opener. No bandaids.
Trying to look put-together.  #fail

5. Left for yoga twenty minutes early. Couldn't find parking bc of a Back to the Future screening. Turned around.

6. Sophie then spilled the hard-fought red wine onto the white carpet. Note to everyone ever: the Honest Stain Remover is effing magic.

7. Woke up this morning. Only decaf coffee beans and some bad milk.

*Special thanks to Annie Wilkes for bringing over brie, fried chicken, and ice cream last night in an attempt to mend my broken spirit. I love you.

So anywho, I'm feeling a bit like Sisyphus pushing a goddamn boulder up a mountain. lol jk. I just wanted to make another reference.

Overall, life is good. Moving in quirky directions, but entertaining.

However, I just bought tickets to Cotton Jones, the Peach Kings and the LACMA Rain Room. So boom.
Making a Saveur-inspired Roast Chicken dinner tonight for Michael and Evan and looking forward to picking up some fresh flowers. Bc it's the little things, like making a beautiful meal and inhaling pumpkin cheesecake.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...