Thursday, January 9, 2014

Moving Shenanigans and Such

So I'm moving this weekend! Wooooo! More on those specifics later.

Currently, I am trying to find a super-duper roommate to replace me at the Fig House. I've been interviewing people all week (and still have six more tonight), so I'm inhaling a pizza and a spot of wine before the next batch roll in.

So far, we have had some great candidates. I want to be friends with most of the people. Also, I'm already getting nostalgic for the Fig House and I haven't even started packing yet.

Meanwhile, I have a huge project due for work tomorrow, plus another job and two lunch dates. Also, I'm going out tomorrow. Life is so hard for a 20-something, spoiled grad student.

I wasn't going to post today, but between house showings I've been browsing Pinterest.

I want to bake:
Baked Chocolate Coconut Chai Donuts



Flourless Chocolate Citrus Cookies



















I want to drink:
Rose and Cardamom Egg Nog

Blackberry Thyme Sparkler

Grapefruit Jasmine Cocktail


















I want to see:
The Golan Palace

Trabocco Punta Torre

Halaveli, Maldives


















Hokkaido, Japan


 I want to make:
This leather wrap bracelet

These etched cutting boards

These gold mugs


1 comment:

  1. I will have to come visit your new place at some point! xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...