Monday, January 13, 2014

Look Ma, I'm Famous

So I've written before about how my friend Christina hooked me up with Pantene Pro-V for an impromptu haircut. I thought I was going in for a free haircut with a student maybe and maybe there was going to be a before and after photo thing. Nope. Instead, I got an amazing haircut from Jamie Leonard at Brambila Salon and even got to give a few soundbites which made me sound far more together than I actually am. And I got to hang out with the hilarious beauty vlogger Sonia Castaneda. My friend Jacy came with me for the long haul (all nine hours), but it was super-fun to be a part of the whole process and see what goes on behind the scenes. (hint: enough makeup to do a Jackson Pollack reproduction.)

I hate seeing myself on camera. I find my voice, especially all the likes and uhs, extremely irritating. Also like ew. But I love my hair and the Pantene team was amazing. Thanks Pantene, Christina and Jacy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...