Thursday, August 30, 2012

Introducing Sophie

The love of my life.

I've been thinking of adopting for months, but was waiting for the right one. And then as I was tired and irritated on Saturday I randomly flipped through the animal shelter website and found her. I rushed over at 4:30 with Jenaba bc they were closing at 5pm. I saw her through the quarantine glass and she yawned and it was a done deal.

So after a deworming and spaying and several pet store shopping sprees, I brought my little Sophie home. She lost a pound over the last week (she went from 7.5 pounds to 6.5 bc of the worms and surgery), so she's on a holistic superfood diet to plump her up.

Let me tell you that this girl has spunk and just melts my heart every time she toddles within a five mile radius of me.

I've totally become of one of those people and I don't even care because she's so cute and I love her and omg I can't deal like make it stop she's so cute.











No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...