Friday, August 24, 2012

First week doneeeeee

This is going to be an amazing semester. But it's a lil cray and I'm still trying to find my bearings. So the trafficking report with USC is going well. The LACA is gearing up for some big cases. I adore my professors and I love my friends.

I've been also eating well, despite my poverty (let's not talk about it).

Unfortunately, work was too crazy for me to go to SD for my friend's bachelorette and I have a law review orientation all day tomorrow. BUT then Echo Park Rising (an all day music festival) and I'm currently paging through Vogue.

Besitos.

fig and marscapone ice cream from CoolHaus 
 Favorite Girl Smoothie from Silverlake Juice
 A little Geisha gift from V.
 Puppy hug
Friday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...