Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend of Freedom

My work and school schedule starts today, which means 8am - 10pm days. So this past weekend, between doing laundry, an ortho appt, cleaning the house (new bar/pantry organization - wooo), and doing my reading as well as some work, I found time to go to the beach on Friday, have tacos and beer with Grant on Friday (love him), hang out with my mommy, do brunch with my housemate, and hit up a concert at the Greek last night. I don't really follow Gavin DeGraw or Colbie Caillat anymore, but Ellie's friend got us backstage and Gavin said I was amazing, so maybe I'll have to start listening again :-)

The only sore points of my weekend was that my a/c broke and figuring out my finances - roughhhhh times lol.

Some snapshots over the last three days:

New vintage dress:
 Pancakes on Friday:

Malibu beach day:
 Astro Diner Night on Saturday - yum hot chocolate

 Reflections at Auntie Em's for brunch:
 Glam Shots - Driving to the Greek:
 Drinks galore - backstage:




1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...