Monday, December 19, 2011

{Music Monday} Playing Catch Up - Radiohead, Vanaprasta, James Blake and More

Eventful vacation thus far. Hit up Eden in Hollywood with my girls Aviva, Gillian, and Christable on Friday and then did a hike with Kels, followed by some relaxation with the family. Yesterday, I attended a lawyerly cocktail party with my friend Katie and then my bro and I stayed the night at Tawsh's with Grant, Rob, Dalit, and Shosh. Tawsh and I made dinner for the crew, including mushroom and broccoli pasta in a cream sauce and a salad with pom seeds and goat cheese - yum. I'll post pics of all this weekend later, but here are some choice tunes I've been loving lately.

New Radiohead - I don't really need to say anything else.

radiohead - staircase by anromagnoli

Greg introduced me to Vanaprasta - LOVE:
Nine Equals Nine by Vanaprasta

I just can't give up my folk-pop
Lady Wisconsin by Local Hero!

I'm kindddd offff getting into more "rock-y" music.
Sweet Sour by Band of Skulls

Definitely more summer-y, but I live in California and we don't really have seasons, so whatevs.
The Dogs - We Don't Have To Do Anything by stlmusiciansunite

Perfect for this dreary weather:


Lana Del Rey Born To Die (Gemini Remix) by ExtinctionDubstep

*Google readers need to click through :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...