Tuesday, December 20, 2011

First Days of Vacation

Last night was the first night that I slept more than five hours since vacation started and I'm raring to go. Laundry, cleaning, coffee dates, shopping, blogging, working, reading, etc - so much to do without studying!

The first group of photos are from Friday night with my law school girls, G, Vivs and Christable, before we went to Eden. The became increasingly more dramatic (note to self: patron is not my friend) but overall, I think we had a good time :-)

the second group was our Italian dinner at Tawsh's. I got to hang out with my loves, Rob, Jas, Grant, Tawsh, Dalit (the funniest person on earth), Ben, Shosh, and Grant for an amazing evening of laughs and memories and cuddling. It made me so happy! Shosh is moving at this moment to Israel and it was such a great experience to talk about the transition and excitement and it certainly is making me feel like I got bit by a travel bug again :-)

Off to coffee with Megan (to talk about her recent engagement!) and drinks with Nat for a much-needed catch up sesh.

<3













No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...