Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh to have a life again...

I woke up this morning and thought to myself, what do I do today when I don't have to go straight to the library?

Answer?

Gym
Haircut
Mani/Pedi
Blog
Clean my room/car
Thing about jobs apps
Plan for Vegas, Ohio and SF
Christmas shopping
Editing photos
AND
catching up on blogging!

Yesterday was my last final and it was civil procedure. Civil procedure is technically easy, but the test was a lot of multiple choice which tends to throw me for a loop. But following the test, my section and I sprinted to the Yardhouse for beers, pizza and nachos. G and I then chilled at her apt before we went our separate ways for dinner on the westside. I met Jason, Rob, Kat, Tawsh, Grant, Jeff, Will, Veronica, Anna, and Zubeida at West Fourth and Jane, a new gastropub with a great selection of beers. I got a Sculpin IPA, which hit the spot. Then we headed to Ye Old King's Head for beers and people and watching and I got a guinness. It was funny that yesterday also marked my masters grad in London, which I obvs couldn't make because I was torturing myself with a civpro exam, AND I ended up drinking guinness in a pub.

It was amazing to have Tawsh and Grant back from Costa Rica! I have missed them so much. And they had exciting news: they are moving to SF in Jan! Which is bittersweet as I'll miss them terribly, but it just gives me another reason to move to/visit to SF.

Today is lunch with Rob, Jas and Kat. Then a haircut and maybe a mani-pedi and then hitting up Hollywood for a party or two. I have more updates, but people are rushing me to shower and meet them. But here are some photos from the week:


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...