Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sometimes You Just Need a Pick Me Up...

This week has been full of ups and downs and today was a little easier as far as that was concerned. I just had one class, came home, did the Starbucks BoGo with Gillian, napped, did yoga, had delicious saag for dinner and a glass of red wine and worked on my research memo. Now that's done and I'm breathing a little easier and am thankful that I can relax for the rest of the night. Tomorrow, I have a "business meeting," with my girl Karly at Intelligentsia (yay hipster boys!) and then planning on a "cheap ethnic dinner" with Priyah. I don't know why everything is in quotes, but just go with it. Apart from outlining this weekend, I have some wonderful things planned, including brunch with Scott and his gf on Saturday, trying to make macarons, and hanging out with Cass. Also debating the Blue and Gold Week Rally on Monday?
But back to business, more inspiration - because sometimes you just need it :-)

NYE Inspiration:

School Girl Chic Inspiration:


Source: zara.com via Amber on Pinterest



Source: hautelook.com via Ivy on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...