Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{Inspiration Wednesdays}

I want to pick up some red wine, cheap chinese and curl up in bed. I don't know why I'm feeling so tired, but I still have a little left to do at the library.

1. Gorgeous photos of my favorite Tumblr couple, Lyla & Blu. Can you believe they're just teenagers???




2. United Colors of Benetton's thought-provoking ad campaign for the UnHate Foundation: world leaders making out.
Barack Obama, President of the USA; Hugo Chávez President of Venezuela

3. Helpful How-To when it comes to SEO and your blog from Mint.

4. Via Oh Joy, gorgeous new looks from Club Monaco


5. Delicious Kabocha Ravioli with Toasted Hazelnut Cream Sauce from Spoon Fork Bacon. On the menu for this weekend.

6. Super-cool trailer for, "I Believe I Can Fly," a documentary on French daredevils, who tightrope walk between skyscrapers, cliff dive and do other things that make up my nightmares. via Cup of Jo.
7. Joan Didion's packing list from the English Muse. I can't wait to pick up her new book for winter break.


8. My new favorite song from Lil Wayne and B.o.B. - Strange Clouds. Two more minutes and I'll be able to rap the whole thing.


9. Motivation for getting through finals? Cute clothes.

Source: tumblr.com via Ellen on Pinterest


Source: shopbop.com via Amber on Pinterest


10. and Puppies?




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...