Friday, December 31, 2010

Headed up to my Norcal Home!


I'm spending New Year's and the next six days in Santa Cruz, CA, where my brother goes to school. Since I started going up there in May of 2009, I seriously can't get enough of relaxed beach town vibe and amazing people that I have met there. I'm looking forward to my morning runs on Westcliff, my lattes at Verve, and well basically everything...

For the ride, I burned several CDs that I will force my boys to listen to, so I'm excited about that... I'll probs share one or two of the playlists here if they prove successful and less embarrassing that one would expect.

We aren't quite sure how we are spending our New Year's Eve - either in SF or maybe just in the woods (yeah - I'm not sure about that one, lol.)

But tomorrow, despite whatever state I am in, I am going to start following through my resolutions.

xx and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...