Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Recap

January - Celebrated New Year's in Hollywood for a few days with Sara, Amanda, Lauren and Rahia and started really working on my thesis. Started a new content writing job and went to Santa Cruz for a long weekend.

February - Another trip to Santa Cruz and SF, worked a ton and started planning my six-week backpacking trip through Europe with Sara and Sara

March - In March, I traveled to Beijing and Seoul for Spring Break and to celebrate my 22nd birthday with my bffls Stacy and Jacob. It is the trip that ignited my travel bug and I haven't stopped since.



April - Started studying for the LSAT, SAA glitter party and another trip to Santa Cruz (do we see a trend here?)



May - Finished my thesis on the word "bitch" in popular culture, decided to move to London for grad school and a weekend in Vegas and yeah, you guessed it - another trip to Santa Cruz.



June and July - graduate and traveled through Europe, including Greece and Italy with my bbfls, Sara and Sara. Certainly a once in a lifetime trip, this six week extravaganza introduced me to new food, new cultures, new drinks and new people. I still haven't recovered from this tremendous learning experience.



August - worked in LA and entertained a lot with my mom. It was great to live at home and be taken care of by my mom, especially after staying in some less than savory hostels.

September - my brother, mom, aunt and I traveled up the coast to drop Jason back off in Santa Cruz. These few days brought us closer together and we had so much fun as it seemed we had come full circle from when we started college as freshmen.

October - I officially moved to London and started my new life as a graduate student - it still feels weird to say that. Challenging and stimulating, I've loved every minute of it. I also visited Wales withe my friend Hannah.



November - My bffl Becky came to visit and we lived it up, including a weekend trip to Paris, which was unforgettable and so much fun.

December - Visited Bordeaux with my friend Sam and enjoyed mulled wine and vintage antique markets. We celebrate Christmas this year at my aunt's and I have been filling up my days with friends and food and fun, ending the year with a smile on my face :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...