Monday, December 7, 2015

Holiday Party Recap!

I wish hosting parties was my full-time job, as I sit here drafting a fourth version of a trial brief and sipping on raw ginger tea bc my throat is on fire. My seasonal get together went off almost perfectly (except that we listened to the same three Fetty Wap songs on repeat for over an hour).  I am so happy to have had many of the people I love and treasure in the same room and to ply them with food and drink.

Joanna and Me 

The MENU:

Appetizers: dill shrimp spread, babaganoush, olive hummus, caprese bites, cheese plate (feat. brie, syrah soaked toscana, aged English cheddar, honey lavender goat cheese), kielbasa bites, Mexican 7-layer dip, plus chips, pita bread and baguettes.

Dessert: chocolate bourbon pecan bites, ginger molasses cookies, cranberry pecan chocolate chip cookies

Beverages: mulled wine, whiskey cider, egg nog and assorted beer and wine.

Special thanks to my mom, aunt, Jaimie, Cassi and Sam for helping me set up and prepare :)

And all my love and gratitude for all my friends who were able to come out on Saturday. I am #blessed #AF to have you all in my life and I am so glad I had Saturday to give you something of myself to show that.

Dessert bar

Some of the apps



Henan and Aline




my dapper G$





1 comment:

  1. Gatherings are always fun but it is incomplete without coffee.A bad coffee ruins the fun so I prefer coffee from boxcar coffee roasters which makes one of the best coffee.https://www.boxcarcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...