Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pancakes for Everyone

My initial thought this morning was that I wanted to be an island. Not on an island. But like an actual island, like in the Bermuda triangle, where I could abandon all responsibilities and accountability to all the major players in my life and live out the rest of my days in a tropical climate.


But like I can't do that. So I made a stack of pancakes for myself with a homemade affogato and then mulled over the bar/restaurant I plan on opening when I pay off my massive student loan debt. Which will be never. Clearly, I'm in a fatalistic mood, so like don't talk to me/don't touch me/don't interact with me unless you're carrying dark chocolate or a puppy or avocado fries with a lemon garlic aioli.









I do feel accomplished however because I trimmed my bangs an inch and I don't look like Raggedy Ann.

Moving on, I saw Haim with Sam last night and they are phenomenal, badass, incredibly talented, amazing women. If you haven't heard of them, I feel terribly for you because you've missed out on hours of legit music listening. Despite trekking down to the depths of hell (aka Pomona) to see them in rush hour traffic, I left in the best mood possible... until I woke up and felt inadequate with my sorry repertoire of lackluster talent. Anyway, you should listen to them. And then bring me dessert. Kthanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...