Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bootlegger's and Besties

Jacy and I went to my mom's for the last two days, which meant utter gluttony - mimosas, pate, fresh bread, cheeses galore, figs, dates... just for starters. Then we had a beautiful roast chicken and watched American Idol and it was great. And Lauren came over and it made my day even better. How did I get such amazing friends and such an amazing mom and aunt? Like I literally can't even start to rationalize how I deserve such wonderful people in my life.

After stressing my mom out with work and demanding crepes, Jacy and I met Lauren for beer flights and pizza from Two Saucy Broads and Bootlegger's. Lauren like the Golden Chaos, Jacy liked the Mountain Meadow and I liked the Rustic Rye. We got the Firecrackers from TSB - bread, cheese, jalapeƱo, siracha and chili flakes with ranch. Yum. And then we played Jenga. Seriously such a wonderful afternoon.

Jacy and I just headed back to LA and are preparing for a trip to Villains Tavern and for work tomorrow :)

More updates to come but can I just say that I am so happy right now?










No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...