Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bits of My Morning

I love my mornings. Whether its breakfasting, coffee-ing, hiking, blogging, etc., I love that that time is for me to center myself and get it together. The last two weeks, I have been slammed at work, so my mornings consisted of too much coffee at 5am and rushing to get everything done. But starting my day of like that sets me on edge, making me prone to over-caffeinated freakouts and naps. Now that those projects are somewhat under control, I can get back to my morning routine.

Today, I woke up at 6:15ish and then did some juicing. I had lovely tangelos from Lauren, so I mixed those with some fuji apples, ginger, and carrot. Then Sophie and I went on our intense hike in Griffith after I did a bit of editing. (The projects are under control, not done yet though :) ). Then I came home and made some breakfast: kale, egg white, red onion, peach salsa, avocado, pepper jack over a corn tortilla and a cup of tea.

Hopping in the shower, taking a green shot and getting to class soon, although I'm feeling far too relaxed to be bothered with trusts and wills.

A few bits from my morning today - (Warning: even though I'm a morning person, I'm still a bit groggy.)










No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...