Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Jas Comes Home (at some point) Today!

I haven't seen my brother since he hightailed it off to Santa Cruz in the spring. Although we talk on the phone almost every day, I can't wait to see him in person, have him make me his delicious food, bombard him with hugs and make him go with me to all the movies I've been meaning to see.

I know we will probably get into at least 3-4 squabbles over the state of feminism, what beer we should buy, and my poor taste in men, but those will probably be my favorite moments of the weekend.

Also Bobes, I'm apologizing now, but I borrowed your Bukowski reader and may or may not have earmarked the hell out of it.

LOVE YOUUUUU and CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUUUUU



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...