Thursday, August 1, 2013

Two Birthdays, An Engagement, and A Going Away - Typical Tuesdays in Brussels

Tuesday night went from me lazing in bed and skyping my mom (aka Sophie) to a full-fledged party in a matter of minutes. We had a Matheus' brother, Almaz, Matthias (going-away :( ), Pelayo (birthday), Pablo (birthday), Silvia and Andrea (engagement!) over for wine and pasta and dancing and singing and general merry-making. Needless to say, yesterday was a bit slow for me. Some photos:





In other news, my coworker and I are attending a training on transitional advocacy next week at the Hague. Then we are headed to Amsterdam for a protest and poffertjes. Hopefully, Elisa can come hang out with us too!

Leiley posted photos of her trip to LA from a few weeks ago. I'm missing her and V and mimosas now! Some highlights:







No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...