Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Evenings in Brussels

The sun doesn't set until 10pm in Brussels, which means I feel like I can stay up all night. Until I do. Then I feel like death. However, work has been less strenuous so whatevssss. On Sunday, we did wine in Almaz's beautiful garden and then grabbed pizza.



Monday, we met Matheus' friend and Almaz at a market in Saint Gilles by Hotel De Ville and had hot dogs and wine. After, we had an impromptu dance party at the apt (gotta love the Spice Girls).




Last night, we had drinks with Darren, another Yankee, before he heads back to Michigan at the Athenee Square near Stam, the bar from Saturday.




Today, after a very long brainstorming meeting, I am looking forward to hanging with Alex Budak, a fellow UCLA orientation counselor. GO BRUINS!

xx













No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...