Sunday, April 28, 2013

Whaaaaat???

Dude. I usually don't get overwhelmed. This time, I may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew...

JK.

But I am seriously busy. Between LAFLA consulting, legislative duties, editing an international jurisprudence book, getting into my law review E-board position, failed dates, nights out, shopping, tanning, pool days, and reuniting with old friends and training Sophie to give me a kiss on demand, I wasn't sure I could handle much more.

Then finals happened. I have my first one WEdnesday and I am about to take a practice exam.

And then, oh whoops, my new job starts tomorrow. I am working at Hadsell Stormer, a human rights firm in Pasadena. I am so crazily excited that I think the adrenaline has kept me going. WOOOOOALSHDLKAJSLNGODISGOSLDKN! Yeah, I'm crazy. Deal.

Things I am grateful for:

- hiking with Sophie (even though we are about to turn those early afternoon hikes into early morning ones.)
- listening to jason's new songs
- Ann Taylor's major sale and Aline for coming with me to sift through the sales racks so I look decent tomorrow.
- For my mom's chicken curry and her finally finished kitchen.
- the fact that I have another two hours before i have to force myself to sleep, which means time for laundry, cleaning my room and that practice exam I am avoiding.
- All the love and support I get on a daily basis. Love x infinity.

Also listen to this bomb cover of Daft Punk's Get Lucky by Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...