Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Music(!!!)

Last night, Evan, Jackie and I hit the Satellite and heard the following amazing music by Chief, Warships (my fave of the night), and the Last Internationale. This has now distracted me from all work and school related endeavors, because all I really want to do is listen to music on a sunshine-y porch, while drinking homemade lemonade out of a jar. Instead, I'll read for marital property and print out a crim pro outline. :-) I do have the Cave Singers, Mumford and Fleetwood coming up so yayayyayyayay. Hope you have an excellent day! xx




Other songs keeping me going:


New from The National: Tourism - Float Away: getting into my indie pop shit again and this sounds like the Kooks Dead Owls - Only Child: Great beat, rock and pop and folk and attractive vocals.
Mayer Hawthorne - Designer Drug: he can do no wrong. Wildlife - Born to Ruin: powerful

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...