Friday, August 3, 2012

Renegade Craft Fair

Last Saturday, Jenaba, Lennie, Ellie and I checked out the Renegade Craft Fair. I've been wanting to go to this craft fair for ages and it finally happened and did not disappoint. There are a few things that were incredibly inspirational, including the little hanging plants from Bird and Feather, the cute printed tea towels from Girls Can Tell, and the lighting fixtures from Flea Market RX. I am definitely ordering some stuff off the internet soon, now that I've figured out what I really like. Also aren't those mason jar toppers so cute? I need to find out where they are from! After we shopped around, we recharged with comfort food from Los Lobos, including waffle fries with "Angel" sauce for me, Mac and Cheese for Ellie because she just got her wisdom teeth pulled, and a burger for Jenaba and Lennie.

Okay off to meet my baby cousin at USC (bleh) for lunch! Then workout time, some future planning, and 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...