Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Outside Lands Recap: The Chill(i)est Place

No words.

Outside Lands was amazing. More details to come, but here are a few snapshots.

My faves were:
1. Of Monsters and Men (I almost cried)
2. Regina Spektor
3. Alabama Shakes (Just tooooo crowded)
4. Beck
5. Father John Misty (he's so hot.)

That plus Winelands and the food truck = HEAVEN.

Although it was effing freezing and I wore eight layers and my bone marrow is thawing out.

Winelands:


Mandatory posed pic (don't judge):
My shoes are cool. As is instagram.
 My music partner in crime, Alexandra, and me
 Beer and waiting:
 My new love: J. Tillman.
 So Alabama Shakes was just lil crowded:
 Coconut chai - not as good as mine, but at least it prevented hypothermia:
 Mini-cupcakessssss:
 Fashion: Less Coachella, more R.E.I. status:
 I'm arty:
 We're adorbz:
 That hat is amazing:

 Foggy, gorgeous evening:
 Cause: Bottomless Mimosas. Effect:
 Last one:
Who's going with me next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...