Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I don't know how to relax...

So I finished finals last Thursday. Partied that night. Did random stuff Friday, including interacting with Magic Johnson while eating cheese, walking around the beach, and meeting the new director of the LSE in Bel-Air. It was a weird day. Saturday and Sunday, I forced myself to relax, but by Monday I was in dire need of human interaction and was rather cranky. Thank god, on Tuesday, Evan dropped by downtown Fully for drinks at the Pint House, a tour of my high school (riveting), and then apple pie at Rutas - the best ever in the universe, so delish. My brother and I then made dinner (juice for me, orange chicken for him,) and watched Twilight: Breaking Dawn. That movie is even worse than I expected. Jesus.

Today, I met Aimee for tea at Tranquil Tea and split the lavender scone. I gymmed it up, then watered the garden. My mom is coming back from vacay tomorrow, but I have to do some stuff in LA, so this afternoon's agenda is mostly cleaning and polishing up the house for her and reading through my law review materials. I'm afraid I've been a handful for my family the last few days - I'm a bit anxious about grades and starting work: more scared of the former, more excited for the latter = crazy beeze. Aimee and I are gonna kick it more while she's in town, probs a joint study/work sesh; brunch with Veronica on Saturday; hopefully, the beach.

Also, I want to make my mom a lavender blueberry pie. Yummmmmm :-)





2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy, it sounds like you need a good book. That always helps me relax/forget about reality. I'm sure you have a bucket list of books you have wanted to read. So, jump on it! Congrats on finishing out the year, and good luck on your new job. Also, stay strong on the juice cleanse--YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you say Evan "dropped by" downtown Fully. Give the kid some credit, he made a trek!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...