Saturday, May 19, 2012

1L Over. Still Recovering.

Well that was quick. I can't believe my first year of law school is over. Crazy. Amazing. Busy.

After my immigration law final, Jennfer, Erica, Evan and I went to Wurstkuche for delish food and drink: I has the Sante Fe with Spicy peppers and caramelized onions with a white Chimay. Then I convinced everyone to have dessert at The Pie Hole (it wasn't a hard sell and its conveniently across the street) and we got Mexican Hot Chocolate Pie and the sea-salt caramel chocolate crostada. It was the second time I had the crostada and I think it's one of my fave desserts of all-time.

Then I headed home for a bit and we met up with Evan, Ladi, Casey, and Jennifer to have a bit of champagne before going to Elevate in Downtown for the bar review. It has an amazing view of LA and was a beautiful place to hang out with my section-mates without worrying about contracts.

More on yesterday later, but I've spent the whole of today relaxing with my family and sorting out some odds and ends.

Now listening to this: The Tallest Man On Earth, "1904" I didn't realize The Tallest Man on Earth was releasing anything new, so it was a wonderful surprise. Now back to watching the Lakers game with my dad. Some photos from Thursday:
Yum lunch:


Delishhhhhh pie:

Evan and Jennifer:


Erica:








This photo sums up our year I think:



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...