Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{Inspiration Wednesdays}


1. Music mixes curated by designers across the nation. Check out Designers.MX to discover new music. My new addiction.

2. The best accessories from NYFW from Refinery29. These Calvin Klein heels are AMAZING and they also remind me of the heels my crazy cool crim prof wears. So I want them.


3. My Navajo print obsession continues with this AE sweater



4. This crazy cool app, Identified, is a must. It molds Facebook into a professional network and shows you how to increase your score and make you more attractive, also allowing you to see what your profile looks like to others.

5. I want to watch these shows. For the fashion. And for the cute boys.

6. This song from The Peach Kings on repeat.

7. Drooling over these polka dot outfits via Cup of Jo.
8. A great photo essay of 1940s Manhattan from the Daily Mail. I want to go back to NY now.
9. Some good blogs to peruse:

Simply Stardust: a photo blog. Whimsical beauty.
French Essence: Enlightening on the ways of French women
JenniferKoman: a friend from the DB and fellow 1L at Hastings. She's funny and stylish and I love it.

2 comments:

  1. My first thought upon seeing those heels: those look like Murray's!

    Love this post - def adding a couple of those blogs to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the mention, I take it you're going to law school too. We will take the legal world by storm (while looking cute).

    I would totally try to rock that Navajo sweater, but am afraid it's a little too hipster for me/will make me look like a fat grandma.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...