Friday, August 19, 2011

{Music} New Feist & Updates

Went to the Frightened Rabbit and Death Cab concert last night at the Greek with Johana. I was a bit apprehensive because Alexandra had seen DCFC a few years ago and said their live show was a bit disappointing that night. Last night, however, they were en pointe - effing phenomenal... They played mostly old songs, which warmed my little heart and did a great job with "Some Boys" from their new album. And I am soooooo happy that Frightened Rabbit was their opener, because I don't think I would ever have the op to see them otherwise. And they were even better live than on their albums. Their first song was "Modern Leper," which is of my favorite songs of all time, so it started the night off well. In other news, I've picked up my books and need to start reading for school. Also, finished the final draft of my dissertation today! Just need to print it and do one more look-over and then mail it out on Monday! Other things I am looking forward to: the housewarming party, sleep, SC and Bon Iver are coming up soon and actually getting into the routine of school again. I am a happy camper indeed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...