Friday, May 6, 2011

Santa Cruz Recap

Um I don't even know where to start. Obviously, the last few days were legit as trips to NorCal usually are... I got to spend even more time with my lucky charms, Carrie, Tawsh, and Bobes. We attended organic plant sales, went on hikes with Kat, Leah, and Grant, enjoyed microbrews and had some good old-fashioned exploits (aka party city), which I am still recovering from. Let's be real, the mornings after were a little rough but the last day we made an amazing brunch with Maelle, Leah, Grant and Jas after a night out with that crew plus Benny, Emile, Kat and a few other friends. I am also so glad I could spend time with Aimee, despite our conflicting schedules (the lucky girl was on a cruise the week I was in Santa Cruz.) The only thing I really regret is my Burger King breakfast on Sunday - omg barf barf. Check out my post on SF with Carrie at bohobeat.com. The overdose of bowls of soul from Lulus, several successful thrifting trips (including finding a vintage Coach purse I've been looking for!), much time playing Words with Friends, and Nicki Minaj on repeat made this a memorable trip, although I wish it were just three minutes longer. Already missing California, although so glad to be back in London with my girlz. Some of my favorite pics from the last few days in Santa Cruz:







No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...