Friday, May 6, 2011

It's 74 in London right now and I have a latte...

Life doesn't get better...

I just slept for 18 hours and am currently updating The BohoBeat, trying to catch up with my content writing, music and news. Going to a house party in Camden tonight with Hannah, tattoo consultation tomorrow with Alina and Maya and hopefully starting my Bikram 30-day challenge. Other things on my mind: figuring our my finals study schedule, realizing that I don't have a jacket/umbrella/pants in London, planning out my summer and reading The Male Brain (thank you Sara!), Wallpaper Magazine, and Psychologies. Some music I'm in love with (still into folk, but I need some more upbeat stuff for SUMMMMERRRRRR)

Kid Cudi-All Summer by Music From The Cradle

Aloe Blacc - "99 Problems" (Jay-Z x Kanye West x James Brown Medley) by vitroleiros

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...