Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Feeling a little unmotivated...

I really need to get on this work/studying thing. But despite my morning workout and latte, this cloudy day has me considering an afternoon nap, although the afternoon hasn't really started yet...
On the bright side, Carrie and I decided to achieve a concrete goal by June 16... except I haven't decided on my goal, but I have two in mind:
1. Do something new in London every weekend for a month - I'm finally seeing a show this Friday at Sadler-Wells which I've been meaning to do for ages, so thats good.
2. Post on my blog every day and make sure that BohoBeat.com has a new post every day :-)

and keep up with this exercising thing, because its the only thing that keeps me calm during finnnnnaaaaaalllllsssssssss
xoxo



missing California

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...