Friday, October 29, 2010

Art Exhibit with RCA

I browsing one of my daily reads, The English Muse, and she posted an event that I could actually go to! Yay! I just registered for the "secret" postcard sale. Essentially, talented artists donate postcard-sized art to the Royal College of Arts. The college is having special viewings of the over 1000 pieces and each sell for a flat rate of 45 pounds. All the funds raised go to the arts school and the artists range from painters to fashion designers.

There are a few reasons why I am so excited about this:
A. I'm in London, which means I actually go to this event
B. It's something cultural, which I've been needing between day-long study sessions and crazy party nights.
C. I love art. I miss art. And now I get to enjoy and appreciate art and possibly buy a legit piece or two and let's be real, I'm finding the dingy walls of my cell/room rather depressing

So yay!



source

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...