Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Hello Winter!

To be honest, November was a little rough for me. Amazing trips, food, music, events, and people aside (which overall indicates a great month), emotionally I was a little, um, well tortured. I feel as if I'm on the precipice of some major life choices and changes, which is simultaneously liberating and panic-inducing. But the takeaways from my uncertainty have been that I need to focus on my immediate needs right now and also that I need to stop taking everything so goddamn personally.


That being said, I had a phenomenal Thanksgiving hosted by Mark and Brandon, with delicious food by Jaimie and my mother and Jeff's shenanigans. It was bittersweet without my bro, but he was rocking a marathon in Oregon, so I can't begrudge him too much.

Right now, I'm knee-deep in career improvement and changes (including a possible new writing gig!), preparing for my holiday party (my nesting skills are out of control right now), and doing a SHIT TON of yoga.

I have a couple of posts coming up this week for your pleasure, including a review of Trois Familia (new brunch place in Silverlake), plus some pie recipes (never enough). And if you follow me on instagram, I'm sorry for the influx of #ootd shots, but it's DRESSEMBER. Inspired by my lovely friend, Jackie, I'm only doing dresses this month (and hoping I don't freeze to death).

Muchos Besos -

Amber



Upcoming Pie Recipes!

Day 1 - Dressember

1 comment:

  1. The best thing about the winter is the coffee.You never get tired of having coffee in winter as it warms up the body and mind.I personally prefer the one from Peter ST.,Boulder,Colorado called Boxcar Coffee Roasters.Check them out: https://www.boxcarcoffee.com/locations

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...