Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Men in the Kitchen

I spent most of Sunday in bed watching Black Mirror, my new favorite show and catching up on lost sleep from nights in the hostel. On Sunday night, Almaz hosted Chef Matheus and Sous Chef Pablo in her kitchen. They whipped up a delicious, fresh Italian meal of artichokes, rice and a summer salad. Then we finished the night off with singing and dancing per usual.

Needless to say, I was a bit tired when I got home on Monday so I was overjoyed when Matheus opted to stay in and show me how to properly cook pasta and we watched NCIS till the wee hours.

Last night, I put the pasta skills to work and Almaz came over for a girls night of wine and gossip.

I love my friends.


Makeshift Salad Spinning





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...