Monday, July 8, 2013

The Rolling Stones, Beyonce and Fleetwood Mac - In that Order

It's been far too long since I've posted, but this has been the summer of the Staples Center. My mom and I saw cried over the Rollings Stones in May, then I saw Beyonce in June with V, Tawsh and Scott and then Fleetwood Mac with my mom again on July 3.

All three performances were mind-blowing, but Mick Jagger most definitely has my heart. It was an almost transcendental experience to be able to share that with my mom and like holy mother of god, does that man have energy.

I also saw Mumford and Sons with Aline and Evan at San Manuel - beautiful venue, disgusting parking; Cold War Kids with V, Stef and Aasim at the Fonda; and did Jazz Reggae with Dianne and Molly and amigas.
my god

tawsh scott v and me

new hat

aline and me at mumford

molly and me at jazz reggae

girls at the CWK

cold war kids

Oh hey Mick

mommy and me 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...