Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weekend Rambling

I'm exhausted from a lovely hike to a waterfall at Eaton Park in Pasadena with Evan, Sergio and Audrey. Sophie was a regular mountain goat.




Yesterday was lovely. Ellie and I finally tried out Sqirl on Virgil. I wish they had more seating inside, but it was a glorious latte and buttered brioche with blackberry meyer lemon preserves. The rain had subsided and there was a peak of sunshine and it was a lovely spring morning.









I had a few errands and then made a mixed grain, avocado, kale, red onion salad for dinner. Jacy and I had a bit of wine and played some amazing music videos.



This morning, I woke up and made breakfast for Jacy, Jefferson, and Evan. Berry-banana-tangerine smoothies, scrambled eggs, thyme bacon, and banana and chocolate chip pancakes.



Evan and I went thrifting and then we met Sergio and Audrey for our hike before having a quick bite at Home. Planning on meeting Aline and Jacy for a drink at the Hermosillo. Tomorrow, Sophs and I have a quick trip to the vet, our daily hike, and then lunch at home. I have to finish a take home test and then Jacy, Ellie and I are heading to Sound for a party.

Time for some more work and perhaps a nap. xx.









No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...