Monday, February 4, 2013

Feeling a Bit Odd

This weekend was weird for me. On one hand, I got to spend so much time with amazing people. I hit up Brite Spot and Scoops with Max and V. (The maple brownie was legitttt). I went hiking and ate brunch with Alene at The Trails in Griffith - must go back! (Three words: lavender shortbread cookies). I drank wine with Aline, Greg and Evan at my fave spot, The Hermosillo. And I spent Beyonce Bowl with my lovely housemates and besties, Jacy and Ellie, inhaling kale chips and cuddling puppies. I also got some good hugs from my mom, great mail, and some leads on the foreboding future.

That aside, I was in a weird weird weird schizo bipolar cray cray mood. I think its passing, but sometimes I get what I call the "sky is falling syndrome," where everything is shattering and I can't deal and I stay in bed and force cuddle Sophie and watch reruns of Criminal Minds and SVU and call my mom and ask for cake. Yeah, I know - its weird. It's also torture for the lovely people around me. I miss out on a lot of Friday - birthdays and shows and dinner. But it was nice to gather my thoughts and indulge in a little ridiculousness.

All I know is I am so grateful for those who put up with me, even when I'm less bubbly and obnoxious than usual.

Things I'm looking forward to:

- My Dinner for 12 Strangers that I'm hosting with Anthony
- Hiking with Megan
- Getting on the yoga train
- The various meetings I have this week (more on that later)
- Going to Trader Joes (Its the little things)





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...