Monday, February 25, 2013

Dinners for 12 Strangers

OMG last night was amazinggggg. So every year, UCLA facilitates mini-networking events for students, alumni and professors. While I was at UCLA and even when I was in  London, I attended these dinners, called Dinners for 12 Strangers. Last night, however, was my very first time hosting and I had a great time.

The Menu:
Paige made Brie, Honey, Pecan, Pear-Filled Puff Pastry.
I made arugula, prosciutto, goat cheese pizza, a veg pizza and a fennel sausage and sundried tomato pizza.
Anthony made a delish chocolate espresso cake for dessert.

We watched the Oscars, laughed a lot, I cried over a commercial, we gasped when Jennifer Lawrence fell and I was extremely nostalgic about UCLA and college and the fact that I'm turning 25 in three weeks. Cray Cray times.

I can't wait to host again next year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...