Thursday, September 6, 2012

Getting My Life Together

And part of that is finding someone to go see First Aid Kit with me in October at the Fonda Theatre. People get it together and come with me. Jesus.

 


In other news, headed back to the Fig House to set up for Sophie :-).

She now has a puppy cold but hopefully will be recovered for her vaccines on Saturday. My little baby bear is just too sweet to have to battle these viruses. I'm thinking the shelter never vaccinated her like they said they did. Blah.

Highland Park Artwalk this weekend and I HAVE to go to a yoga class on Friday morning. Otherwise, I'll go mad.

I should probably do some work in there (4 jobs and counting), as well as finish a law review assignment for tomorrow and another for Sunday. Oh yeah and class. NBD. I'm making another pot of coffee after I play some "chase the pink porcupine" with Sophs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...