Tuesday, June 5, 2012

{Music} The National Covers

I'm still working, so this post will be short.

Updates:
- I think I maybe might have possibly found a place - keep sending me good vibes :-)
- I worked out with a personal trainer yesterday. I can't move. It takes me like twenty minutes to raise my left arm.
- I love work :-)

I LOVE THE NATIONAL. It's an obsession similar to Paula Deen's obsession with butter. In addition, I'm not a huge fan of Julia Stone (yeah, shoot me, don't care, whatever) and Oh Land is a hit or miss for me. And then they covered The National. (Julia Stone, like yesterday; Oh Land, last summer). So I wanted to dislike them both for corrupting perfection. But then I listened and these covers of Bloodbuzz Ohio are growing on me. Unfortunately. Thoughts?
And the original:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...