Friday, June 29, 2012

Jakey-Poo is Home!

Jason's and my mutual bffl Jacob is back from his one year stay in Barcelona. He's away for the weekend and then going directly to Santa Cruz, so we won't see him again till late-July. I love that boy. And Jas made a delish frittata with guac for brunch. Now I'm chillin and enjoying my day off :-) Gym and dins with Becky on the schedule.










Yesterday, Larissa and I met up for the first time in ages and had Italian food and chianti. LOVE. It was so good to catch up with her and hear about wedded life and being a new puppy parent (I want one.) I've missed her so much. We already have our next date set up so wooooooo!

The day before that Evan and I checked out Mignon Wine Bar which is right next to Coles in DTLA. Amazing house red, good company and a bit too much bleu cheese? YES PLEASE. Veronica and Evan make me laugh so much :-)

Moving this weekend. A bit overwhelmed, but hanging in there. Just really feeling grateful for my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...