Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday {Music} - In F***ing LOVE

Last night, I went to Cha Cha Lounge in Silverlake, a sort of cantina, with Priyah (my Brentwood Barbie) and Veronica and friends. So many hipsters I almost died.

Anywho, since I met like a bajillion people who are in bands last night, I'm on a music kick, so enjoy.

YOGA TIME. Then dins with Katherine and preparing for my oral argument. Fun times.

xoxo

Folk, blues, amazingness from Alabama Shakes:




fun beat with some angst = perfect.


a little like the black keys, hot bodies in motion is getting me in a summer mood.


you know I love my melancholy shiz and this song certainly satisfies. and hes attractive.


incredibly smooth folk and a NSFW vid. A mind-boggling combo, but it works:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...