Sunday, January 29, 2012

Life Lately

Wow, I think this is first time since I started my blog that I've gone without reading. Memo writing and school have been keeping me busy, but hopefully this week, I'll get back on track.

Last week, I also started my volunteering at a domestic violence clinic, had a doctor's appt, started actually integrating the gym into my sched, met Tawsh and Grant for dinner at Planet Raw (not nearly as good as Real Food Daily,) got to kick it with Brett on Third Street and see Stephanie afterwards for some girltalk.

Also last Sunday, Paige and I saw A Dangerous Method with Keira Knightly, Michael Fassbender, and Viggo Mortenson. It tells the story of the sex-obsessed patient that drove the theories and friendship of Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud apart. I was blown away. Keira Knightly has never impressed me with her lack of range of facial expressions. But her performance was phenomenal and the story was interesting. I highly recommend it.

Friday night, I met my old roomies, Seda, Aline, and Alene at Kaffe Rouge for some hookah and hummus ("Is that hummus?") My ribs hurt from laughing so hard. I love them so much.

Yesterday, hit up the Spanish Kitchen for margaritas and sweet corn tamales for G's birthday! And then a couple of bars in WeHo with law school peeps. I have to say that we are so much fun generally, but a riot when we're not laden with books and case briefs. :-)

Today, laundry, puppies(!), and yoga. And of course, reading.

Looking forward to seeing Rahia and Kels this week. xoox
Anywho, some things that have been keeping me happy.

1. Lauren Moffat's Spring Line




2. New recipes:

Salted Nutella Tarts
Rose Water Glitter Cakes
Apricot Coconut Energy Bars
New hot chocolate recipes via Honey Kennedy - must try lavender as well as orange blossom and cardamom

3. The new Sessun line



4. Coachella Outfits


Source: tumblr.com via Amber on Pinterest





5. Its that time again - tattoos?

Source: google.ca via Amber on Pinterest



1 comment:

  1. glad u liked that movie! i need to see it since it is a psych nerd's dream.

    Thanks for coming last night :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...