Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{Inspiration Wednesdays}

This week has certainly had some emotional turmoil amongst tests and real life. But today was sweet as I spend most of it in the kitchen. I made bulgogi chicken tacos with a radish-jalapeno salsa for lunch. Then I perfected my lavender sea salt caramel cookies by substituting shortbread for pie crust to counteract the sweetness and working on a little sweet treat for my law school peeps for our contracts exam tomorrow. I'm feeling okay about it as long as I can keep track of all those nuances.

In other news, I'm seeing Kat tomorrow for drinks in DTF which will legit make my week. This weekend will be fun with property studying (jk). Actually, my aunt and the munchkins are coming down this weekend and Aunt Mote and I are attending her work holiday party. And we have a dinner with Katherine planned, which is always a fave. Best news ever is that my bffl Rob may come down next week, which I can hardly contain my hope and excitement for(!)

I'm hoping I can squeeze a little time out this weekend to check out the Renegade Craft Fair, but I have to relearn the Rule Against Perpetuaties, so we'll see about that. Content with work, life, and mis amigos though so most definitely a happy camper, esp. with the scent of sweet, triple chocolate brownies wafting toward me. Win.


1. Photos of Florence by Tom Beard via Flowerchild Dwelling


2. Rue Holiday issue is out! I want everything on this page:


3. This cute photo from a truly intriguing subject


4. Shot of LA by John Williams via Una Bella Vita

5. So into lace and tulle. The first photo is from this is glamorous and the latter ones are from A Cup of Jo.




7. I want to join this Rare Beer Club



9. And some pinning:





Source: lulus.com via Laura on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. obsessed with that LA photo - so much so that it is now my Mac's wall-paper

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...