Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{Wednesday Inspiration}

A good week so far! Rahia and I took advantage of the $1 Coffee Bean deal yesterday and I got to sample the red velvet hot chocolate which was much more reminiscent of a marshmallow as well as the English toffee latte, which kept up until the wee hours of the night. Tonight, Aviva and I are planning a nice long study sesh with my personal goal being finishing my crim law outline. The rest of the week is looking much calmer than originally planned, but dinner with Rahia on Friday and an ortho appt on Saturday. Cool times guys, when the highlight of my weekend is picking out new colored rubber bands for my braces. Anyway, listen to the song below... Isn't it vaguely similar to Bon Iver's For Emma? Just a little? Lovesit. My favorite blogs, including SFgirlbybay and Cup of Jo, have been posting some amazing things lately, so check them out (a little sample is below :-) )
Hope everyone is having a great week!
xoxo

1. A favorite group and a new favorite song:

Of Monsters & Men-Lakehouse by Inepthenchman

2. Can someone teach me to dance like this?


3. Amazing - salon shots by Danish photographer Signe Vilstrup via Pretty Zoo




4. Wildflower ice cubes - a darling idea via Cup of Jo.


5. The Japanese home of Hitoshi Uchida as featured on the selby via SFgirlbybay







6. Los Angeles Conservancy hosts walking tours of Los Angeles. I want to go on the historic downtown one - who's coming with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...