Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{Inspiration Wednesdays} Gift Guide...

For me... It's almost December which means I'm going to be super-irritating and start paging through cyberspace for all my wants and desires. (Then I'll move onto everyone else's desires and a gift guide for them :-) ) I most certainly need a few breaks here and there between finals; the first one is Monday and my hair is greying at a rapid pace. Yesterday was a doozy - 11 hours straight of contracts and civpro... today will be slightly more mellow; in fact, I haven't even sorted out what it is I want to do. But definitely on the sched is a study sesh at Larchmont with Vivs and dinner with Katie as a library break.

The other big news of the day is that the family and I are headed to Cincinatti to visit two aunts, two uncles, six cousins, a new-born second cousin and a menagerie of animales! This is the first time that Jason, my mom and I have actually traveled together on a plane since Jason and I were independent creatures, so it should be fun and... fun. But I am so excited and also planning a trip up to NorCal before school starts Jan 17. At least there is looking like a life after finals.

Anyway, back to other things I want (in addition to a pony):

The Row Toms ($140) - so luxe and extravagant. I would never buy these myself. Because that would be a waste of money, but as a gift? Perfect.

Marais Mary Jane Flats ($96) - totally goes with my new prim and proper ambitions.

Yoga Pass at Purple Yoga. New Year's Resolution Time.

Michael Kors Wristlet ($79.95) - I actually just need this.

Ten Things Bracelet ($24) - Stocking Stuffer?


Coffee Beans from Verve (Santa Cruz), Nude (London), Sumptown (Portland)

Fragrance Sampler from Sephora ($50) - I need to find a new scent.
More from Etsy: baby owl earrings ($15), love ring ($75), detox handmade soap set ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...