Sunday, October 23, 2011

{Things I Adore} My Week(end) in Photos

This weekend went by all too fast and now I'm rushing off to dinner with the fam at our friend Katherine's house. Here are a few things that made me happy this weekend:

1. My puppies (being six years old, they are not actually puppies, but they will always be my babies) - I just made this video really quickly (the song is Tighten Up by the Black Keys). I love my munchkins (as you can probably tell by my ogre like laugh and my high pitched: "PUPPIES, ARE YOU READY FOR A CAR RIDE!")



2. Last night's charity event on campus, PILF Noir, and how chic our section is.

Gillian and Me

Aviva, Me and Nima
3. My mother's garden :-)






4. My mother's apple tart for breakfast this morning. Yum.



5. Visits to the Pooch Park. There are dogs and dog people. My favorite things.





6. And catching up with Cass on the phone today, as well as making plans to see my roomies, Seda, Mandz, and Alene tomorrow for brunch. Plus, receiving a great video from Grant of Tawsh dancing in the grocery store, coffee with sea-salted caramel ice cream, and walking the trails with Kelsey. <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...