Friday, October 7, 2011

Pre-Hibernation Friday

I'm about to go into hibernation to study for my midterm, minus the 12 hours I have set aside to celebrate Tawsh and Jen's birthday. They are having an alter-egos and drag themed party tomorrow. I'm going as a nerd. You may ask if that is really my alter-ego, but that side of me is one that I tend to downplay for whatever reason. Plus, I have some great tweed pants and my JC flats haven't gotten nearly enough wear. Add those to some fishtail pigtails and my Warby Parkers and I'm going to be the cutest geek on the block.

Currently finishing up my property outline while eavesdropping on my mom and brother watching Bill Maher. I've missed a lot of news this week while I've been obsessing over property. Next is to memorize said outline and work on future interest problems. Also looking forward to my study sesh on Sunday with Vivs and G.

Also I've been collecting pins of outfits that I will so enjoy wearing when working on international human rights on capitals around the world.



Source: express.com via Amber on Pinterest



Source: us.asos.com via Amber on Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...