Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{Inspiration Wednesdays}

IT'S RAINING. I am so so excited for the weather change and wearing my new black boots to prove it. Yesterday was an up and down day. Property class proved mind-boggling and slightly embarrassing. (I emitted a loud "Oh nooooo" when my prof cold-called me - like not impressive.) But contracts was more manageable. AND my two favesies, Grant and Tawsh, came over for dinner. My brother, Jason a.k.a. Bobes, made vegetarian egg rolls and stir-fry with chow mein - so yummy even if the extra chilis burned my tongue a bit. (It's so nice to have Bobes here; I just love him so much.) And Grant and Tawsh brought some shortbread cookies that we slathered with homemade fig ham. WIN. We stayed up late sipping on pinot noir and watching 90s music videos. Just what I need to relieve the stressful day. Then this morning Grant and I made french toast (the other honeybunnies are still sleeping) and now I'm reviewing civ pro and brewing a cup of coconut chai. Needless to say, I feel very lucky at the moment. The next two nights are going to be some hard-core property studying and memo drafting and then a fun, fun Saturday at Tawsh and Jen's birthday bash :-)

In other news, I'm moving, which is simultaneously exciting and irritating. I'm relocating to the OC at my mom's house and then probably moving back to LA - Los Feliz, Silverlake, Echo Park, etc. - In Jan. We'll see how this LA commute will treat me, but I'm excited to catch up on my music and podcasts in the car.

Hope you are having a wonderful day and enjoy the inspiration for the day :-)

xoxo

1. Download this amazing mix from K.I.D. Collective: Bon Iver, Florence, Cat Power, Junip... In Love.

2. The new issue of Rue is out and it's the Anniversary Issue. This is what I'll be reading instead of property. I mean, it has to do with decorating property - that is kind of related right?



3. Jessica from Vol. 25 posted before and after photos of her motorhome renovations - Amazing.





4. Gorgeous wallpaper from Woodsy Bond via {frolic}


5. The new Metronomy and Florence + the Machine vids are beautifully composed. (Obvs the music is phenomenal.)




6. Weather change inspiration from Lyla & Blu



and also a Simple Village Girl - check her post for sources and just look through her other blog posts. Simply gorgeous.





7. See Hear Say posted a list of great of photoblogs. PLEASE. PERUSE. NOW. The photo below is from my suitcase heart



8. Speaking of photos, my fave Miss James from Bleubird Vintage posted a Bits and Pieces blog about wedding dress shopping. Weddings, Anthro/Bhldn and Miss James? No words. Check her post for more photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...