Monday, September 19, 2011

Recovering from the Weekend

Katja (The Glowing New Mother!), Larissa (The Gorgeous Bride!), and Me at Larissa's Wedding
Partying at the Vanguard with my new law school friends on Thursday. Death by puppies at home in Orange County on Friday. A Santa Barbara wedding with a gorgeous baby and a beautiful bride. Brunch and shopping with Cailin at South Coast today. (And now furiously calculating the damage done to my budget with my Sephora and Zara purchases. I just really needed my fall mustard coloured clothing and new mascara and new eyeshadow and eyeliner and tshirts and nail polish. I mean I probably could have done without the $30 mascara. But then again, maybe not. Now counting down the minutes to Bon Iver tomorrow night with Steph and Alexis. Cool. I'm in law school. So I should probably think about reading at some point in the oh, the next five seconds.
Here's to the beginning of a wonderful week!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...